DATA COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL/BANKING CREDENTIALS
1. myadwin collects your information when you register on the myadwin website and when you visit myadwin page.
- Name, and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address, Birthday and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as bank account numbers;
- Transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as , Buying, Advertising, item and content you generate or that relates to your account), and other information you provide to purchase token;
- Personal information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites;
- Additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity);
- Information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
USE & STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Personal information submitted via the Contact, Query and Registration forms on this site is sent via email to the relevant confidential staff only. The information is used to respond to a visitor's request either by email or phone if a phone number is provided. The information may be retained in our email system and contacts databases. We use anonymous web usage information to analyse how people use this site and to help direct improvements for the site. We aggregate this information in a way that does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and other third-parties with which we have a business relationship. We will not sell this information. To the extent permitted by law, we may disclose the information that we collect (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of others. If we, or any of our affiliated companies, are acquired, we expect that the collected information would be transferred along with the other business assets.
ACCESSING AND MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like to request a copy of the information we hold about you, or make changes to that information, please write to us at [email protected]
THIS IS AN PHILIPPIANS WEB SITE
This website is operated in Philippines. If you are located outside of Philippines, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to Philippines. By using the website, or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EXTERNAL WEB SITES
LODGING A COMPLAINT
If you believe we have not met our obligations under Philippians Privacy Law with regards to your personal information, please contact us on [email protected] We treat such matters seriously. We will investigate as a priority, and will keep you informed as to the progress and outcome of our investigation.
HOW TO CONTACT US